- This promotional competition is open to any person who is 18 years or older.
- This promotional competition is organized by DGB Pty (Ltd).
- In these rules, “Promoter” means a person, who directly or indirectly promotes, sponsors, organizes or conducts the promotional competition, or for whose benefit the promotional competition is promoted, sponsored, organized or conducted, which includes TPC and BLT. No director, member, partner, employee, agent of, or consultant to the Promoter or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter, their advertising agencies, or their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners or associates, may enter this promotional competition. This also applies to a person who is a supplier of goods or services in connection with this promotional competition.
- All prices include VAT. Errors will be billed. VAS rates apply.
- The competition begins on 1 August 2015 and ends at midnight on 15 October 2015. Any entries received after midnight on the last day will not be valid and will not be considered.
- Entries are limited to one entry per Random Unique Number.
- Participants stand a chance to win a ten day holiday in Thailand with three people, the prize includes:
- Return flights to Johannesburg South Africa
- Accommodation in Thailand
- Breakfast daily
- R20 000 spending money
How to Enter:
- Participants need to either purchase a bottle of Zappa at a retail outlet or a shot of Zappa in participating venues. If participants purchase a bottle of Zappa, they will find a unique number on the neck tag of the bottle, participants must SMS their full name and the unique number to 47983. If participants purchase a shot of Zappa, they will receive a scratch card. The scratch card will reveal a unique number; participants must SMS their full name and unique number to 47983. SMS’ cost R1.50. Free and bundled SMS’ do not apply.
- This winner will be selected at random by way of a computer random selection draw conducted by TPC and BLT, and is subject to the winner having successfully entered the competition and meets the winning criteria. The draw takes place on the 16 October 2015.
- The winner will be contacted telephonically and will be notified on the 23 October 2015.
- Please retain your scratch card as proof of purchase.
- If we cannot contact a winner after 3 attempts within a 24 hour period and all attempts have been made to reach him/her on his/her chosen contact number, and the call is either not answered or goes directly to voicemail, the winner shall forfeit his/her prize and the next randomly selected number shall be contacted.
- The winner’s name will be published in selected Media, on Facebook and DGB (Pty) Ltd website.
- All participants must reside in South Africa and be 18 years of age or older.
- The winner will be required to identify him or herself by means of a certified copy of a valid SA identification document, and valid passport.
- By entering the competition you, the participant, agree and understand that you may win a prize but that there is no guarantee that you will win a prize.
- Prizes are not transferable, may not be deferred or exchanged for cash.
- If any taxes, levies, duties or any charges whatsoever are levied on a prize by any competent authority, the winner will be liable for these and the prize value will not be increased to compensate for such charges.
- The decision of the promoter as to the winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The promoter may refuse to award the prize to a participant if there is suspicion of any irregularities or fraudulent activities.
- To the extent that a license (e.g. driver’s license) or permission (e.g. by a parent/guardian) is required in order to accept or use a prize, the winner must produce such license or permission for inspection by the promoter prior to receiving the prize. If the winner does not or is unable to do so, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be drawn under the same terms and conditions.
- By accepting a prize or by entering this competition, you hereby indemnify DGB Pty (Ltd), it’s directors, agents, employees and the promoters / sponsors against any damages of any nature whatsoever that anyone may suffer as a result of the prize/s and/or this competition, including consequential damages and economic loss.
- Failure to comply with these rules or the terms of acceptance of a prize by a winner will be deemed to be a rejection of the prize and the winner will then be disqualified from receiving the prize.
- In case of any inquiries with regards to this promotion, the entrant is asked to send a message to email@example.com or call 011 462 2707
- These Competition Rules are available on www.dgb.co.za/competitions/zappa_thailand
- Delivery of the prize to the winner will occur on 30 October 2015 and at a suitable venue, convenient to both parties, as determined by the Operator in its discretion.
- Any additional costs including travel will be at the subscribers' own expense where the winner is not living in Johannesburg.